ReefBlitz brought together 40 partners and supporters to actively engage 1,649 in 52 diverse citizen science events across Queensland. Ongoing connections were forged to engage more community members, build data linkages and apply information.
Read about outcomes from the initiative in our ReefBlitz event summary 2016 and check out the video.
- Great Barrier Reef Legacy & Wavelength Cruises citizen science video
- Trinity Anglican School students help Reef Blitz studies off Cairns
- Volunteer scientists collect data and rubbish to save Great Barrier Reef
- Great Barrier Reef: Citizen scientists lend a hand to document coral bleaching impact
- Citizen scientists help preserve ocean wildlife
- Reef Relief: Everyone can help protect the GBR
- ReefBlitz takes snapshot of Thorneside saltmarsh health
- ReefBlitz Moreton Bay on 7 News