The Alliance seeks to forge connections to help boost capacity to deliver effective and sustainable citizen science programs for the Reef.
Discover Citizen Science Connections
- Citizen science organisations active in the Great Barrier Reef and connected areas have the opportunity to join the Citizen Science Alliance. Contact us for more information.
- Upload your project on the Atlas of Living Australia Citizen Science Central page
- Join the Australian Citizen Science Association to connect with a wide range of practioners
Develop, Implement and Evaluate Programs
- Guide to citizen science: developing, implementing and evaluating citizen science to study biodiversity and the environment in the UK
- Explore Toolkits to guide new and existing marine and coastal conservation-related projects from Making marine and coastal citizen science matter
- Evaluating the usefulness of citizen science for natural resource management in marine environments (Sbrocchi 2014)
Connect with community
- Improve your 'Understanding of drivers, barriers and information sources for public participation in marine science' (Martin et al 2016)
Secure Project Funding